The team at Cooke Fuels would like to present its new Fuel Environmental Services Division. It has been set up to advance our one stop offering to our numerous satisfied customers. We have invested significantly in customised industry leading apparatus. This will permit us to offer a large number of fuel environmental services.
Please visit our sister company; Crown Oil Environmental for complete information about each of the environmental services we offer. You can also view a videos here that will describe our services in more detail.
Cooke Fuels offer the following fuel environmental services:
- On-site investigation laboratory to assess the quality of oil
- Transportable oil polishing apparatus capable of cleaning up to 400 litres a minute
- Washing particulate contamination down to 1 micron
- ATP examination to distinguish microbiological virus pollution
- Water removal down to 10 ppm
- Aligned element counter
- Biodiesel % examination to permit long term concern free storage
- Sampling apparatus to permit safe sample collection
- Tank cleaning with non-man entry
- Fuel blending to permit compliance to environmental legislation
- Oil transmissions on-site or multi-site transmissions
- Safe oil removal
- Redundant oil purchases
Many companies need a continuous supply of oil in their tank. It is vital this oil is kept in a clean and active condition. Our fuel environmental services will permit inline cleaning enabling no loss of source. You are certain that your standby power is constantly online.
No Commitment Site Survey
At first, a trained member of the Cooke Fuels team will visit your premises to conduct a site investigation. This will permit us to discuss your exact requirements.
On this preliminary visit, we will perform a hazard assessment. This includes checking the condition of your storage tanks and taking a sample of the oil.
The oil samples collected will be taken to our on-site laboratory and tested by our trained chemists and technicians.
Should you have a requirement, please contact Mark Andrews on 01282 775431 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, please fill in the below form and we will call you back: