Looking for high quality furnace fuel? Cooke Fuels can help.
Boilers that traditionally run on gas oil can now use clean-burning central heating oil called furnace fuel.
A cleaner burning fuel alternative made from a blend of reprocessed and crude oils, this product meets all the same regulations as gas oil, meaning you don’t even have to consult an engineer before making the switch.
What are the benefits?
- It offers considerable cost savings as standard gas oil is more expensive than furnace fuel
- Can be used as a direct substitute for gas oil
- Your boiler efficiency will be improved as well as lowering your carbon emissions
- Hugely reduces the risk of contamination through microbial content
- When gas oil starts to reach temperatures below 0°C it will start to deteriorate. However, Furnace Fuel can reach temperatures of -24°C before it will begin to deteriorate
Why buy our furnace fuel?
- We’re available to arrange deliveries 24/7, 365 days a year
- As one of the UK’s longest established fuel distributors, you can be sure you’re buying the best quality fuel available
- Our delivery times are consistently superb; you can always expect supplies to be delivered within 48 hours, but 92% are completed within a day
- Emergency same day / next day deliveries are always available
- Our service is flexible – we’ll always endeavor to provide a biofuel solution to suit your budget and schedule
- You’ll be assigned your own dedicated account manager to take care of your order
To order Furnace Fuel, call Cooke Fuels now on 01282 775431
- You can be prosecuted for using furnace fuel in tractors, forklifts and other machinery
- A bunded oil tank is best storage method for furnace fuel
- It should be stored away from open water sources as it is toxic to water animals