[intro]Cooke Fuels are always looking for bright, talented individuals to join the team.[/intro]
We’re known for delivering a friendly, personal service, but that’s only possible thanks to our people. If you’re a team player with bags of personality and enthusiasm, we’d love to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for
We’re currently looking for people able to fulfill the demands of the roles described below. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
- Sales Staff
- Office-based Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
If you can’t see your role listed but still have a lot to offer, we’d love to hear from you. We’ll keep your CV on file and contact you when an appropriate role arises.
What we offer
- An excellent basic income backed by an uncapped commission system
- An outstanding working environment in brand new offices
- Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends free
- Convenient 9-5 working hours
- Contributory pension fund scheme after a qualifying period
- A yearly salary review
- A brilliant team atmosphere
All interviews will be in Bury, Manchester.
Please note: It has come to our attention that some companies are approaching persons from overseas with job vacancies at Cooke Fuels. Please understand that Cooke Fuels will never approach someone directly from abroad with an offer of employment.