Cooke Fuels and its related companies are rapidly expanding. As a result of this growth we have a number of job vacancies. We always aim to employ the top candidates. You must have a need to drive our business to even further success.
If you feel you have the desired skills and want to join our welcoming team, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Our current job vacancies are recorded below. However, if none are suitable, we would still like to be contacted by you. We will store your CV in our database for upcoming openings.
Current Job Vacancies with Cooke Fuels:
- Sales Staff
- Office Based Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
We are looking for individuals, who are passionate about sales and admin. Do you want to work in an industry where no two days are the same and every single day brings a new test? We are predominantly seeking individuals who can exhibit the following characteristics:
- Lively personality
- Excellent team player
- Ability to sell to anyone
- Puts forward new ideas
- Wants to succeed
- Thinks outside-the-box
- Attention to detail
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent basic income backed by an uncapped commission system, no moving of the goals for persons in a sales role
- An outstanding working environment in new offices
- Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends are free
- 9-5 working hours
- Contributory pension fund scheme after a qualifying period
- A yearly salary review
- A brilliant team atmosphere
All job seekers should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All interviews will be in Bury, Manchester.
Please Note: It has come to our attention that some companies are approaching persons from overseas with job vacancies at Cooke Fuels. Please understand that Cooke Fuels will never approach someone directly from abroad with an offer of employment.