We can supply you with red diesel today
If you run a business that depends on red diesel, you need a supplier you can trust.
As one of the UK’s oldest red diesel suppliers, there’s no one more qualified to take care of your business’s gas oil needs.
So, whether you’re in need of a 205-litre barrel or a 500 – 36,500+ litre bulk order, our team can deliver the goods on the basis that suits you.
Please, call us now on 01282 775431 or fill in our online quote form.
Why choose Cooke Fuels?
- We’re available to arrange deliveries 24/7, 365 days a year
- Over 170 years’ experience operating within the fuel supply industry
- All deliveries completed within 48 hours
- Emergency same day / next day deliveries always available
- Our service is completely flexible, so we’re able to provide a fuel solution to suit your budget and schedule
- A free fuel management service is available for customers who don’t want the hassle of managing future fuel deliveries
- Every order is taken care of by a dedicated account manager
As you can see, there are so many reasons to trust us with your fuel needs.
To place an order, fill in the form to the right or speak to an adviser on 01282 775431.
What is red diesel?
Red diesel is a dyed, low-tax fuel that is mainly used in the agricultural and construction industries.
So why is it dyed red? Well, that’s because of it’s legal status. Almost in every case, it’s against the law to use this fuel in any road vehicle.
Therefore, a red dye concentrate is added to make it easier for HMRC inspectors to identify it and consequently prosecute offenders for illegal usage.
Who can use red diesel?
Red diesel is used to power off-road vehicles and equipment, including farming machinery, sit-on lawnmowers, horticulture machinery, forestry equipment and backup generators.
Using red diesel in a road vehicle is considered tax evasion. Therefore, anyone caught doing so faces prosecution and hefty fines.
Looking for a greener alternative?
At Cooke Fuels, we aim to tackle climate change by offering a greener fuel called Carbon Offset Red Diesel.
The extra cost of this diesel goes toward the purchase of ‘carbon credits’, supporting initiatives that work to lower CO2 emissions around the world.
As a result, CORD’s carbon emissions are neutralised, making it the perfect choice for any company looking to cut down its carbon footprint.