Looking for premium biodiesel?
Biodiesel is the odourless, organically derived alternative to diesel that’s better for the environment. If you’re looking to make the switch or simply to resupply, we can help.
Our biodiesel is blended with 5% vegetable-based oil, as advised by most leading engine manufacturers. This means that you can be sure our biodiesel is a sensible, reliable choice for a greener future for your business.
Why choose our biodiesel?
- We’re available to arrange deliveries 24/7, 365 days a year
- As one of the UK’s longest established fuel distributors, you can be certain you’re buying the best biodiesel in the market
- Our delivery times are consistently superb; you can always expect supplies to be delivered within 48 hours, but 92% are completed within a day
- Emergency same day / next day deliveries are always available
- Our service is flexible – we’ll always endeavor to provide a biodiesel solution to suit your budget and schedule
- A free fuel management service is available upon request for customers who don’t want the hassle of having to manage future fuel deliveries
- You’ll be assigned your own dedicated account manager to take care of your order
- Our biofuel can only be sold in quantities higher than 20,000 litres
As you can see, there are so many reason to trust us with your biodiesel needs.
To place an order, speak directly to an adviser by calling 01282 775431.
A Brief Guide to Biodiesel
Benefits of using biodiesel
- Almost zero sulphur content
- Completely odourless
- Energy and power content can be compared to Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- Catches fire at 150°c compared to 60°c for inorganic diesel, making it much safer to store
- Extreme reductions in particulates and hydrocarbons
- 70% decrease in carbon monoxide releases compared to regular diesel
- Biodegradable and harmless
What is biodiesel made from?
Numerous vegetable oils are used to make biodiesel. For example:
Biodiesel can similarly be made from tallow and recycled cooking oils.
Biodiesel is comparable to Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel in power and energy content. It has arisen as an alternative to inorganic diesel as its biodegradable nature makes it a more green option. It has been the only diesel source through continental Europe for the past 10 years. In the UK however, the majority of biodiesel is used to blend with inorganic diesel.