Low-Cost Construction Diesel Fuel – Delivered To Site Fast!
We at Cooke Fuels appreciate the different problems that building sites face every day and that organising a construction fuel delivery to site, can be difficult.
Has your site has run dry or is about to? Then give us a quick call on 01282 775 431 or fill in our online quote form for the very latest prices. We will then do our best to get your construction fuel delivery there in a matter of hours!
Here at Cooke we also offer a fuel management service for your construction fuel delivery. This will help you avoid running dry, and help to reduce costly down time.
One of our strengths here at Cooke is the ability to organise nationwide deliveries. We use our supply depots spread throughout the UK, perfect for multi-site construction companies and with 92% of our deliveries – delivered in 24 hours we are a great partner for your business needs.
Not only do we take care of your fuel supplies, but we also see to any fuel associated needs, for example:
- Mobile bowser hire
- Tank hire
- Plastic fuel tanks
- Drip trays
- Hydraulic oils
- Engine oils
- Fuel cleaning
- Fuel sampling
Cooke Fuels have just one phone number to call for all your fuel and lubricant needs. No matter whereabouts in the UK the supply is needed we will get it to you. Therefore, saving you time and the worry of needing to look for local fuel providers. We also offer a variety of invoicing and reporting solutions, as well as 100% POD with statement. Therefore, decreasing the time you devote dealing with numerous fuel firms and different invoice schemes etc.
What you get with Cooke Fuels:
- Nationwide deliveries
- Same or next working day construction fuel delivery
- Out of hours & emergency deliveries available
- Fuel deliveries from 205 litre drums to 36,000+ litres
- Automated top-up service
- Full range of high-quality oils
- Range of competitive pricing and payment terms offered
- Simple billing
- 100% POD with invoice
- Site surveys, technical skill and information in all areas of fuel, oil and lubricants supply
- Environmental information
- More than 165 years’ knowledge in the supply of fuels and lubricants